Educational Program for 3 Year Old
Academics Through Play and Creative Activities:
- Color concepts
- Sizes – big/small, short/tall, fat/thin
- Numbers – counting from 1 to 20, recognizing 1 to 10 on flash cards
- Age Concepts – understands own age (can respond “I am 3 years old” when asked his/her age)
- Volume Concepts – empty/full
- Positional Concepts – in/out, over/under, top/bottom, front/back
- Alphabetic Concepts – knows ABC’s (can recognize upper case letters, and can trace over letters)
- Difference/Likeness – recognition in simple objects
- Manners – please/thank you, excuse me
- Organized play – ring around the roses, guessing games, etc.
- Expression through songs, finger plays, nursery rhymes, and stories
- Two (2) step directions
- Age-appropriate puzzles (simple)
- Marching, running, hopping, and jumping
- Family members, teachers, and classmates, etc.
- Self, using own name
- Fruits and vegetables
- Names of clothing and basic body parts
- Painting, pasting, coloring, cutting (with close supervision), etc.